Friday, August 04, 2006

Where not to eat

We ate at Rod's Steakhouse 11 years ago. We decided to eat here again with the boys. The food was great, but the service was, well bad does not come close. First everything was slow, then it got slower, then they took our dishes and it took them 15 min to bring the bill and another 5 before I went looking for it. When I found it the OWNER said our waitress it busy, no sorry for the wait nothing. Then when I went to put my card in my wallet she got all rude (more so) and grabbed it from me - she told me she had a problem with a stolen card, so I showed her my ID, she did not care, she wanted to compair my signature with the card. After I signed she grabbed the slip before I could add a tip.

Take care of your shop and it'll take care of you. Oh well the food was good.

No comments: